Birdland Caravan: Jan 25-28

SteveA

O's have announced the dates, but not the events yet.   That is coming soon.

I've enjoyed the brewery events they have had in the past couple.   Eddie Murray poured my beer at Flying Dog, which was in Frederick at the time.  And I went to Crooked Crab last time.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, SteveA said:

O's have announced the dates, but not the events yet.   That is coming soon.

I've enjoyed the brewery events they have had in the past couple.   Eddie Murray poured my beer at Flying Dog, which was in Frederick at the time.  And I went to Crooked Crab last time.

This is just a BS diversion for a team that’s done very little and with the Lease up in the air.

10 hours ago, Justinlstn said:

I don't have much interest in attending any of these events. I don't expect a return of fanfest until the Angelos family is no longer involved. 

Don’t expect to see fan fest return, especially with people giving hundreds of dollars per person to attend TopGolf and Bowling with Orioles players.  

For some reason I can’t edit posts, but I also wouldn’t expect to see the return of Season Ticket Holder appreciation either, if you all remember that event prior to Covid.  For that matter, the Social Media Days, where you could get early access for batting practice, a buffet dinner on top of the bar (plus two free beer tickets) and a Q&A session with a player (Brad Brach and Chris Davis come to mind as past guests) and media personality probably won’t return either. 

A buddy of mine was a Caps full-season member, and they discontinued their version of STH appreciation as well, and replaced it with nothing.