If there's one more big move to be made this offseason, what do you want it to be?

Gofannon

If there's one more big move to be made this offseason, what do you want it to be?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. If there's one more big move to be made this offseason, what do you want it to be?

• Extend a young position player or two (Adley, Gunnar, Holliday)
    • Trade prospects, adding Dylan Cease/a different starting pitcher
    • Sign either Snell or Montgomery for the rotation
    • Give a significant extension to Burnes
    • Extend Mike Elias
    • Other (please specify)

5 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

I was between extend player or Elias.  Without knowing what Elias current contract is tho, that's kind of hard.  He could be the highest paid GM in the league for all we know.

I think it is very fair to assume he isn't.

I find it very hard to believe he makes more than someone like Cashman.

I voted to extend Elias.  Truth is though, I don't worry about him leaving.  The new ownership is a group of very intelligent, wealthy people who aren't about to let the architect of this potential dynasty get away.  Beyond that, I think Elias very much loves what he's building here and it would probably devastate him to walk away from it. 

CONTACT Mr Lucas Henry call (+2348161676526 or WhatsApp him through this  number +2348161676526 or Email: illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com Hello everyone My name is Richard Mark Am from USA I am here to give a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join  this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in Kenya and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid
to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Lucas Henry of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look
at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $3000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Lucas Henry and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR Lucas Henry call (+2348161676526 or WhatsApp him +2348161676526 or email: illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com

26 minutes ago, mlrhode said:

Maybe I’m reading too much into this but Seattle just traded for Santos a reliever from the White Sox. Maybe to free up Munoz  for a trade?

Gregory Santos likely just replaces the recently traded Justin Topa in the Seattle bullpen.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Camden_yardbird said:

I was between extend player or Elias.  Without knowing what Elias current contract is tho, that's kind of hard.  He could be the highest paid GM in the league for all we know.

Or he could have been going year-to-year like all the free agents so a new owner could have a clean slate for his own people. 

(No I don’t believe that, but it’s plausible)

Extend Gunnar or Holiday would be my top priority, with Elias a close second. I feel pretty good about our roster. I don't like anyone left in free agency relative to the money they would cost. I'm ready to head into the spring with the roster we have, then fill holes in July through a trade or two.