2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

Adley catching day game after night game is a little surprising. Maybe thats the reason he got a couple days off recently - they didn’t want to see McCann against the Atlanta righties for some reason 

6 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Adley catching day game after night game is a little surprising. Maybe thats the reason he got a couple days off recently - they didn’t want to see McCann against the Atlanta righties for some reason 

Is this the first time Adley has caught a day game after catching a night game this year?

7 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Had McCann started, it would have been 3 out of 4 games.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Is this the first time Adley has caught a day game after catching a night game this year?

Not sure but it certainly doesn’t happen very often. He’s maybe caught more Sundays than usual because of the 4pm Saturday start times, but I’m guessing the 7p followed by 1p double up is quite rare. 

8 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

He had an off day and a DH back to back.  I thought that he would then go on a run of catching several days in a row.

Just now, DirtyBird said:

Had McCann started, it would have been 3 out of 4 games.

Yes but if the plan was to start McCann today he likely doesn’t start one of those other games, which was the main point of my post. 

Just now, Sports Guy said:

He had an off day and a DH back to back.  I thought that he would then go on a run of catching several days in a row.

I would guess he catches 2 of the 3 Phillies games, and then either all three or two of three in NY. I haven’t checked to see if game 3 in NY is day or night, or what the matchups are. 

8 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I would guess he catches 2 of the 3 Phillies games, and then either all three or two of three in NY. I haven’t checked to see if game 3 in NY is day or night, or what the matchups are. 

I would guess he either has a day off or DH’s Saturday or Sunday this weekend, off day on Monday and then catch all 3 games in NY.