3/30 vs Angels.

Satyr3206

3 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

Isn't that John Waters? I used to drink with him at the Club Charles.

It is.

Impressive that you used to hang with him (not drink for drink, unless you did).

The one thing that would make my year other than the O's winning the World Series would be for all of the current O's with mustaches go with the pencil thin Waters model. 

1 minute ago, NashLumber said:

It is.

Impressive that you used to hang with him (not drink for drink, unless you did).

The one thing that would make my year other than the O's winning the World Series would be for all of the current O's with mustaches go with the pencil thin Waters model. 

He was a very interesting guy. Definitely looked at things from a different perspective.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Nope. Virginia. But my VPN says Florida lol 

I'm sorry it's screwing you over.  I'd like to help but I'm not good with technology.  I hope things can resolve for you soon.

5 minutes ago, Malike said:

I don't give breaks. I call what I see. Yes, he made some nice pitches but if you want to argue he's not letting balls get barreled, then you would be wrong. He's gotten lucky on some meatballs. 

Whatever

1 minute ago, Satyr3206 said:

He was a very interesting guy. Definitely looked at things from a different perspective.

I love that Baltimore is hometown to such colorful people over the years. 

John Waters

Frank Zappa

Bob In Parkville