First things for Rubenstein to do.

Gurgi

1 hour ago, Tbone83 said:

Disassemble the Bromo Tower and rebuild it between the statues and the batters eye.

I don't like the CC jerseys, but can tolerate them. Wear them less, though. The white, orange, or black jerseys are some of the best in baseball so it's always going to be a big step down when they go CC.

I suspect the number of times they wear CC is mandated in some contract with Nike.  

I might be in the small minority but I actually like the City Connect Jersey and have one hanging in my closet.

I know that this thread was made in jest. But Rubenstein really doesn’t have much to fix at this moment. Just make sure things keep humming and in time put much more money into the payroll. Keep Elias and Hyde and make sure the Orioles as an org treat people much better than the Angelos family. Don’t see your fellow partners/owners and figure out a solution to the MASN situation.

6 hours ago, Explosivo said:

5. Buy us all season tickets or just give us a suite cause we are righteous dudes.

as to the Hilton, free the Bromo-Selzer tower!

Or just move it in FRONT of the Hilton! 😆

22 minutes ago, yark14 said:

I don’t give a crap about the skyline or the Nike-controlled City Connect jerseys.  DR has one job: keep building the team and keep the builders in place as long as possible.

And provide the necessary resources Elias needs to add pitching and hitting to bolster the Orioles for a playoff run. Especially when it comes to pitching don’t be afraid to take on an expensive pitcher if it’s a player who might be the key to a World Series. 

58 minutes ago, scottbbfm said:

1. Fix the speakers in OPACY 

2.MASN streaming

3. Lock up players/front office 

The speakers are an embarrassment and have been for years. I honestly don’t recall problems years ago.  

My list of priorities for DR (in no particular order):

1. Lock up Elias, Sig & Eve and all key front office members to long term extensions

2. Lock up our young stars like Adley, Gunnar, & Holliday to long term deals (I would include Santander as a core member of the lineup)

3. Sign Kevin Brown to a long term broadcasting extension

4. Resolve the MASN situation (ideally resulting in multiple streaming options)

5. Upgrade the stadium using the $600M public funds approved by the General Assembly

6. Develop the land around the stadium 

2 hours ago, scottbbfm said:

1. Fix the speakers in OPACY 

2.MASN streaming

3. Lock up players/front office 

This is my list. If I said importance it would go 3-1 in order. Only thing I would add is tailgating on select days. Just a few lots open up for Friday, Saturday, Sunday.