Jordan Westburg 2024

interloper

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Malike said:

It was .707 before today. File your complaints directly to ESPN's reporting department. It's up to .740 now for May. I don't think it was an exaggeration at all to say he's cooled off, I'm not shocked you are contentious about it.

image.thumb.png.b5e2de8735fb3b0a39ad73dfdbe0b662.png

image.thumb.png.1609005d83094ff71ce82cb6987f0555.png

Come on, buddy.  MLB updated, including today’s game.  Stop using old news.  It’s .814.  Who knows, might be higher by May 31.   

Yes, he’s cooled off from his .900 OPS in April.   It’s the bumping UP to .750 in June I’m disputing.

Edited by RZNJ

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Come on, buddy.  MLB updated, including today’s game.  Stop using old news.  It’s .814.  Who knows, might be higher by May 31.   

Yes, he’s cooled off from his .900 OPS in April.   It’s the bumping UP to .750 in June I’m disputing.

Now he can cruise the rest of the month. Westburg has been everything I hoped he would be. Our second best hitter. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

I'm talking his OPS in the month of May. Not on the year. His OPS in his last 30 days is .707, look at what I posted I'm pretty confident it's not .107 points off. What I posted is from today. If you think his OPS is higher in the past 30 days than .707 before today's game, then I can't help you. His OPS for the Month of May is .740.  It appears you are having difficulty in the difference between what MLB lists which is games, not days. That is an important distinction.

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

I'm talking his OPS in the month of May. Not on the year. His OPS in his last 30 days is .707, look at what I posted I'm pretty confident it's not .107 points off. What I posted is from today. If you think his OPS is higher in the past 30 days than .707 before today's game, then I can't help you. His OPS for the Month of May is .740.  It appears you are having difficulty in the difference between what MLB lists which is games, not days. That is an important distinction.

LOL.   The month of May goes from May 1 to May 31.    30 days ago was April 24 or whatever.   Your original post said May.   It didn’t say the last 30 days.   

image.thumb.png.1696daad850e22476b7a1d128c04a478.png

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

LOL.   The month of May goes from May 1 to May 31.    30 days ago was April 24 or whatever.   Your original post said May.   It didn’t say the last 30 days.   

image.thumb.png.1696daad850e22476b7a1d128c04a478.png

image.thumb.png.75ec7edaa055fa1493be9b8fbef7ff5a.png

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

image.thumb.png.75ec7edaa055fa1493be9b8fbef7ff5a.png

I guess for some reason you don’t want to include today’s game which, incidentally, occurred in May.   His 30-day split also went up to .795.

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

But they are cheap!  

That’s what scares me. I’m afraid they are keeping some of our good players down in the minors cause they’re afraid if they have too many good young players, they might have to start worrying about extensions and stuff. Joey ortiz wouldn’t even be playing on the Orioles  right now, he’d still be in the minors and he’s doing great with the Brewers. He wasn’t even our top prospect in the minors and he’s doing great.

3 minutes ago, Phil Beckett said:

That’s what scares me. I’m afraid they are keeping some of our good players down in the minors cause they’re afraid if they have too many good young players, they might have to start worrying about extensions and stuff. Joey ortiz wouldn’t even be playing on the Orioles  right now, he’d still be in the minors and he’s doing great with the Brewers. He wasn’t even our top prospect in the minors and he’s doing great.

They have these guys for 6-7 years.  Why would they be scared about signing them to extensions right now?