April 1 vs The Royals

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

You mean someone of lesser value?  Doubt it.  I'm guessing Westburg or Kjerstad if not Ortiz.

Ortiz has a -6 OPS+ and Westburg has a healthy 53. Easy choice!

• Haha 1

Hell of a play by Mountcastle. 

But holy crap, what is up with that "Analysis" from Palmer. "1st round pic. (kinda, 36th pick but ok), came up as a shortstop (Yes, only because Dan Duquette for some reason felt like he was worth more as a shortstop, even though every scout knew he had no chance being one) had quickness (not really), arm strength (No. He had one of the worse arms you will ever see from a guy being asked to play SS at the professional level. It really was the main reason he had to move to 1B).

I was leaving work and on my way to my car in the parking lot during the first inning, so I didn't see it.   So from MY point of view we are having a fantastic night with the glove, with the exception of the extra base taken on Mullins & Westburg.

2 minutes ago, EddeeEddee said:

You mean someone of lesser value?  Doubt it.  I'm guessing Westburg or Kjerstad if not Ortiz.

Or it might have been two players. It's not as if teams were overwhelming the O's with offers for Ortiz. 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I was leaving work and on my way to my car in the parking lot during the first inning, so I didn't see it.   So from MY point of view we are having a fantastic night with the glove, with the exception of the extra base taken on Mullins & Westburg.

And the two first inning errors