The bottom line is this. Management is placing $ over wins as far as importance this year

1 minute ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

And you just ruined her privacy. Yikes.  My wife would kill me just for doing that.

The first hit I found was from 2017, the second from 2016.

The odds of it actually being his wife are not good.

I won't be providing links.

51 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

When I read many of the posts on here, I again am reminded and realize how many internet posters are actual incels.  Complete and utter losers and rejects in life who have nothing better to do  than troll whatever internet chat board they take a liking to and endlessly MEME GIF and bash any poster that disagrees with their set opinion.    I see this on political sites (I lean way right).  On various sports sites such as this.   And lots of others.

I have read lots of posts on here personally bashing me.  From my looks to the things I do to the the things I say.  I have refrained from doing any of that. 

Why?  Because that is something 15 year old kids do.  Not grown adult men with a life. 

All you guys do is troll.  Everything you say is 100% correct,  (in your opinion) and nothing that will ever be presented as FACTS can change your mind.  I have witnessed it here in this thread and many others.  I have seen it on LOTS of websites that have to do with politics.  Right or left.  Rep or Dem.  Communist. ANTIFA. Pro Trump.  Anti Trump.  Right wing supremacists.  IMO this is why for the most part I stay off of social media.  As does my wife. 

Why?  Because of threads like this.  So many of you guys are so lost in life and so with NOTHING in life, that bashing a poster like me.....who has been a staunch Oriole fan since I was 3 growing up in MI, gives you joy.

Nothing I have said in this thread (or the other one that the trolls took so much offense to) has been wrong.  I was right in all of my predictions in that thread from last year, and if trolls are telling me that you would rather have Urias, Mateo, Kemp, and Hays starting in place of Holliday, Mayo, Heston, and Stowers (which is exactly what you are saying)? 

Then I don't know what to say.  Other than again, you are trolls. 

I will try.  Hey, thanks for being a fan.  

I forgive you for calling us kids, and trolls.  And I apologize for being a complete and utter, checks notes, loser.  Just doing the best I can.

The above post is, however a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

But yes you are 100% right, about everything.  And I'm sure your wife is proud that you think enough of her to post her pictures for such a collection of trolls and losers.  And this thread is a gift, so, thanks for being here.

And I predict that this thread may or may not be locked and you can hold me to it.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

The first hit I found was from 2017, the second from 2016.

The odds of it actually being his wife are not good.

I won't be providing links.

Not good?

Here is my wife.  Here is my wife with our dogs.

https://ibb.co/8d7F5rC

Here is the same white dog.  Notice I included this thread in the pic,

https://ibb.co/jV4Y5Mc

Here is he same green dress she wore in the previous pic.

https://ibb.co/7ghgfw2

Just lol.  As I said....I don't lie. 

Edited by OnlyOneOriole
  • Haha 1

Hey, I just thought of something. The Bowlero near where I live has a bunch of arcade machines.  I wonder if it has the old school pinball machines?  I used to spend a lot of quarters back in the day on those contraptions.

Edited by Chelsea_Phil
Typo fix

“I was an elite athlete in 6 sports and my wife is a 9 or 10.”

”Oh, and I have lots of muscles.  Just look at the pic a posted of myself”.  

“And I lean far right politically just in case you wanted to know”

”And those pics you found of my wife on another website.    That’s really my wife.  I don’t lie.  Never. “

TOTAL FRAUDSTER ALERT

6 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Didn't say you were lying, don't want to look at picture of someone who may or may not be your wife.

Was sincere when I asked you not to post them.

I find it off putting.

You said that the chances of her being my wife are not good.  Considering we have been married for 12 years and together for 15?

I find that off putting.   Very.

My wife is not on social media and there is no way anyone can dox her.  She has no social media profiles.  Makes over $500 K as the head CFO for a major University in California and as such keeps a very low profile.  Any pics you see online are from something I posted or someone used for a nefarious reason.  But even with that...she doesn't care and doesn't care about social media.

Which is why I married her.

1 hour ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

To me you cut Mateo and Kemp.  Try to trade Hayes and Urias.  For almost anything.  They are just blocking  better players.  But there has to be at least a luke warm market for a streaky good OF and a sound defensive 3rd baseman who can hit....a little. 

Maybe Mullins too but he wouldn't be high on my list to trade.   And maybe even Anthony S even though I like him a lot.  But only if they get a great offer, which probably won't happen. 

Kemp will be gone when Holliday arrives, Not sure why Mateo was extended if hes not going to get starts at SS ( that's what he is ) and more of a post season Luxury. Hayes will probably start platooning with Cowser Especially on the road at first. Mullins and Santander are not going anywhere