I dont know if Im allowed to talk about the Tides on this page....but Stowers is ridiculous and so is Kjerstad

Stowers had THREE HR tonight and Heston had TWO!! the Tides lineup is insane...The TIDES won 26-11 over Charlotte..Holliday had 4 hits..he's hitting .400...Norby had 2 hits..he's hitting.435..Kjerstad is hitting .583...Mayo is at .385...Stowers is .400..even Burdick....375...Its very early of course..but I've never seen so many great hitting prospects in one lineup..im excited about the future...I dont know where they will all play, but some of these guys will be keepers..and maybe great ones too...we could have used those hitters early tonight...

• Upvote 2

As long as you aren't making up stories about being an elite athlete in 6 very different sports, you can post whatever you want.

Just simmer down a bit on the extra periods. 

And ride the high Tide as long as we can. (see, I tried to write a journalist pun)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

I am MISTER DOT DOT DOT...Its part of my DNA...Im also lazy with punctuation...

At least you can spell punctuation.  I had to rely on spell-check like 4 times in my post.   

👊

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Roy Firestone said:

Stowers had THREE HR tonight and Heston had TWO!! the Tides lineup is insane...The TIDES won 26-11 over Charlotte..Holliday had 4 hits..he's hitting .400...Norby had 2 hits..he's hitting.435..Kjerstad is hitting .583...Mayo is at .385...Stowers is .400..even Burdick....375...Its very early of course..but I've never seen so many great hitting prospects in one lineup..im excited about the future...I dont know where they will all play, but some of these guys will be keepers..and maybe great ones too...we could have used those hitters early tonight...

I'm not sure if this is real or one of those fan fiction posts.  I'm going to have to check the box score.  Even before I check the box score, it's obvious some of the best hitters in the Orioles organization are in Norfolk and not Baltimore.  I'm not sure that the results wouldn't be better in Baltimore w Norfolk's hitters up here.

2 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

I'm not sure if this is real or one of those fan fiction posts.  I'm going to have to check the box score.  Even before I check the box score, it's obvious some of the best hitters in the Orioles organization are in Norfolk and not Baltimore.  I'm not sure that the results wouldn't be better in Baltimore w Norfolk's hitters up here.

And by that I mean a wholesale swapping of lineups.  There is just too much offensive talent to keep in Norfolk until the trade deadline.

3 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

image.thumb.png.8fcbf1df6de8629a0cc65bc10ed55029.png