4/12 vs. Brewers: Holiday’s Home Debut

ArtVanDelay

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Ortiz had 20 AB's this whole year. It's not hard to look better than guys with 3x the ABs in that sample.

Unless you're Jackson Holliday.  I know that I was just being a bit grumpy and also facetious.  It's still small sample sizes for everyone at this point.

2 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

So you’re saying Mullins called for the ball way before he got into his slide and called Henderson off the ball?   I’ll take a look when I can.

Gunnar called it immediately.  Mullins came sprinting in at full effort anyway.  Gunnar lunged and missed it and Mullins slid in under and made the play.  He knew it was a tough play for Gunnar and put himself in position to make the play.  

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

I hope Hyde never takes out a starter in the 4th inning with only a 3 run deficit again unless he's got someone other than Heasley to pitch.  

he doesn't have a ton of options because a lot of people pitched on Thursday and Wells wasn't sharp at all, and already threw almost 90 pitches.