I'm not proud, but not embarrassed either...I just found out...

20 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Doesn't Sports Guy have even more posts.  I thought he had over 100k posts on the old board but kept getting banned.

SG's the all time leader, probably on all sports boards anywhere.

He had well over 100k on here back before he took his years-long hiatus.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

...that I have had more than 33,000 posts and or comments on the game thread in the last 12 years I've been on OH. I have a hard time getting my arms around that number, but apparently it's true. I know, many of the posts and comments were whiny, and needlessly negative or just plain ridiculous("Nolan Reimold, will be an Oriole great") and many were just about me venting. But my God, more than 33,000 comments? I think it shows I'm a fanatic Oriole fan. But I also think it says, I need to get a life.I dont know if 33,000 is even close to a record on this page, but it sure is hell a lot of comments.Hey, Tony, if you read this, who holds the record for most OH comments?

It's all good Roy.

The game thread emotional posts stay in the game thread. We don't talk about the game thread outside of the game thread! :D

Despite both passing, ScOtt (121349) and Weams (115271) are still 1 and 2 in the amount of posts.

Saying that, this post count is not all-time. I can't remember but I know we had a reset of post counts in one changeup over years ago and lost a bunch when we purged some posts when the board was on a different server and was too big to move to a new server.

Sports Guy took a few years off from this board (self-imposed) and is still #5 with 64451 posts. 

From what I see Roy, you have the 10th most content (posts) with your 32228 posts. Impressive.

https://forum.orioleshangout.com/topmembers/?filter=member_posts

@Frobby dwarfs us all in reputation points awarded by other members.

https://forum.orioleshangout.com/topmembers/?filter=pp_reputation_points

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

It's all good Roy.

The game thread emotional posts stay in the game thread. We don't talk about the game thread outside of the game thread! :D

Despite both passing, ScOtt (121349) and Weams (115271) are still 1 and 2 in the amount of posts.

Saying that, this post count is not all-time. I can't remember but I know we had a reset of post counts in one changeup over years ago and lost a bunch when we purged some posts when the board was on a different server and was too big to move to a new server.

Sports Guy took a few years off from this board (self-imposed) and is still #5 with 64451 posts. 

From what I see Roy, you have the 10th most content (posts) with your 32228 posts. Impressive.

https://forum.orioleshangout.com/topmembers/?filter=member_posts

@Frobby dwarfs us all in reputation points awarded by other members.

https://forum.orioleshangout.com/topmembers/?filter=pp_reputation_points

Frobby pays better...

44 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

...that I have had more than 33,000 posts and or comments on the game thread in the last 12 years I've been on OH. I have a hard time getting my arms around that number, but apparently it's true. I know, many of the posts and comments were whiny, and needlessly negative or just plain ridiculous("Nolan Reimold, will be an Oriole great") and many were just about me venting. But my God, more than 33,000 comments? I think it shows I'm a fanatic Oriole fan. But I also think it says, I need to get a life.I dont know if 33,000 is even close to a record on this page, but it sure is hell a lot of comments.Hey, Tony, if you read this, who holds the record for most OH comments?

Roy, there is no such thing as "whiny" when you are that passionate about your team.  

40 minutes ago, Osornot said:

Frobby pays better...

Yeah, well, that FROBBY never had two grand slams in consecutive at bats in 1 game...and was never MVP in both leagues, and Manager of the Year in BOTH leagues...so theres that...

59 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

SG is in the running for the White Sox board in 2024. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Can confirm. Sports Guy is the leading Poster on the St. Maria Goretti High School Gaels Lacrosse page.  🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

It looks like Can of Corn is the all time leader w/ 109,546

But, it also appears that Frobby makes much better posts, as he has many more reputation points.

You were half right, Frobby does make much better posts.

• Haha 1

In the not proud, not embarrassed arena, apparently I’m working on most years with the fewest posts record — but not on purpose.

I was over 1,200 slow posts previously, but that purge Tony mentioned reset me back down to 600. That and work stuff, but I did always read the board. 

I am back over 800 again, and on a roll. At this pace, I should catch Roy by the year 2486.

Edited by Orioles West