Saturday is Burnes Day vs the Royals

SteveA

Just now, yark14 said:

They were a young, confident team...just like we are now.  They seemed annoying at the time, but now I get it.

They got every possible bounce that the baseball gods could muster. They probably had a BABIP of .900 in that series.

Just now, allquixotic said:

Yeah I'm with everyone else who really doesn't like the Royals. I'm not letting 2014 go. Yankees, Royals and Rangers are at the top of my list of teams I'm glad to beat or watch them lose.

I'm not biased against the Royals.  I don't hold grudges over things like that.

But I can see why folks that do, do with that team.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

They got every possible bounce that the baseball gods could muster. They probably had a BABIP of .900 in that series.

I still think their advanced scouting was a lot better than the O's.  They just seemed better prepared.

Just now, yark14 said:

His stuff is clearly Ace-level.  We broke him after a couple runs.  

I know, I'm teasing. I mean, Daniel Cabrera had Ace-level stuff, it's not enough. Ragans will be fine.

Just now, Malike said:

I know, I'm teasing. I mean, Daniel Cabrera had Ace-level stuff, it's not enough. Ragans will be fine.

But an ace shouldn't fall apart after a couple runs.  Learning moment for Ragans.