4/21 @ Royals

Morgan423

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

I could see them sending Jackson down to AAA and bringing up Mayo for third and moving Westburg to second.  

I could also see them sticking with Jackson for another two weeks to see if he can figure it out.

Teams doing overall well. Have no interest in seeing them send the kid down no matter how he’s struggling in order to switch anything up with Westburg as he should be left alone since he’s doing well. 

No desire to see more Mateo.  Let the kid figure it out, give him a couple more weeks. 

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

I could see them sending Jackson down to AAA and bringing up Mayo for third and moving Westburg to second.  

I could also see them sticking with Jackson for another two weeks to see if he can figure it out.

It would probably make more sense to let the vet Urias play for a little while. Otherwise, we are likely to exchange one struggling uber-talented prospect for another.

It may be best to allow them to get some more seasoning in AAA. It can’t hurt. 

The team will win regardless of what Holliday/Mayo does up here. We have won 7 out of the 10 games that Holliday has been here (not including today) while he has done next to nothing.

2 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Sometimes it seems like you are joking. Because I say to myself a person cannot go through life this fatalistic/pessimistic. Can they? lol

Don't mess with Roy's reverse-jinx technique.  It's a skill he's been honing since his bat boy days in Florida.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Teams doing overall well. Have no interest in seeing them send the kid down no matter how he’s struggling in order to switch anything up with Westburg as he should be left alone since he’s doing well. 

No desire to see more Mateo.  Let the kid figure it out, give him a couple more weeks. 

Agreed Westy is killing it! Leave him alone and let him keep cooking!!

No need to force anything with a team this good. 

18 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Kelenic took a few tries but now is starting to show signs in Atlanta.  

Torkelson was awful when he got promoted.  Not as bad as I thought when I looked at his numbers.  I think it was the expectation he would be a 40 HR/120 RBI type guy right away. 

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

They sent down Cowser and G-Rod.  Sometimes a reset is needed.  The kid looks stressed. 

18 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Kelenic took a few tries but now is starting to show signs in Atlanta.  

Torkelson was awful when he got promoted.  Not as bad as I thought when I looked at his numbers.  I think it was the expectation he would be a 40 HR/120 RBI type guy right away.