3/10 O's vs. Red Sox

baseballnelie

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baseballnelie, don't you have exams this week? Nice of you to take time off from your studying to take care of the play-by-play today. :)

Haha school comes 2nd. I just have a lot of homework due tomorrow and a test Friday after a test today and yesterday haha. Spring break is next week, so I get to go home and rest.

Haha school comes 2nd. I just have a lot of homework due tomorrow and a test Friday after a test today and yesterday haha. Spring break is next week, so I get to go home and rest.

Yeah, I know someone who goes to Clemson and I know he's got exams going on this week, so of course he isn't going to be sleeping for the next few days. I'm already on break (as evidenced by the fact that I woke up at noon the past 2 days and I'm still in my pajamas) and have work to do, but ya know, being productive comes 2nd.

Looks like Moore is going to make it as hard as possible to send him down to Norfolk. And it'll give Jtrea more ammo for his More Moore Campaign

If he had hit it off of Clay, maybe, Off some MiL guy late in the game, not so sure.

Archived