5/1 vs. Yankees

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Yes. Yes he does. 

In fairness, he might not get to tell Ramirez’s story again so he better get it in now before he gets optioned. 

Good point. Kevin was probably like, I'm getting this in before it's too late. :D

• Haha 1

Just now, Malike said:

Yankee's team was impressed with Ramirez. Did they say anything on the MASN broadcast about Soto and having words for Adley after his K?

Soto did talk to him as he left the plate. Didn't seem like much of anything.

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

You know how it does.  If they swing at the first pitch and something bad happens it was a mistake.  If they don't swing at the first pitch and something bad happens it was a mistake.

Nope.  I liked that Santander went up there looking for something to hit.  It didn’t work out.  You don’t get many chances against a guy like Holmes. 

2 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Miller and Holmes are some of the best closers/relief pitchers in the sport. If our postseason hopes comes down to having to beat them with any regularity I would say a bunch of stuff has gone wrong before that. 

You are not going to make a living beating guys like that.

I mean if your gonna be a dude, you gotta look a little better than Gunnar has against those guys in the last week. 

1 minute ago, Emory Eagle said:

Yohan, you’re DFA’d tomorrow, but in the meantime go ahead and pitch to Soto and Judge. Please and thanks.

He's like a contestant on a game show. DFA, or Do We Put A Guy on the IL? 

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Nice job, Ramirez....he will get DFA tomorrow..unless they put Kimbrel on the DL...

Forgot about Kimbrel.  They could DL him.  Maybe sharpen him up after his back to back meltdowns.

1 minute ago, Dunk35 said:

I mean if your gonna be a dude, you gotta look a little better than Gunnar has against those guys in the last week. 

Not true. Is Soto “a dude”. Did you see his AB last week against Miller?