Kyle Bradish 2024

RVAOsFan

3 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

I knew this was going to happen. Now Elias needs a starter and multiple relievers. Feel sick for Bradish, he's my favorite O's pitcher. Just sucks 

And this needs to be the year. Next year, the Rays will be much better. They have a ton of pitchers coming back. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

I knew this was going to happen. Now Elias needs a starter and multiple relievers. Feel sick for Bradish, he's my favorite O's pitcher. Just sucks 

Multiple heck let’s just trade them all in and get all different guys.  They are not gonna go get multiple guys.  They have a solid 6-7 guys in the pen.  They will add 1 more high leverage guy around the deadline.  If Coulumbe out til September you might see 2 guys but people acting like they honnna trade for 4 pitchers or something crazy and trade all the surplus are gonna be disappointed.   

You still have Burnes, Grayson, Kremer, Irvin, Povich, and Suarez.  Kremer doesn’t get near enough respect here.  He throws in a stinker every so often but he usually gives you plenty of high quality starts.  Lets see what Povich can do now.  I love Kyle Bradish and when he is healthy he is one of the best starters in baseball but there is nothing we can do about it.  To say it ends our chances is just silly.  Give me two good bullpen arms from trades more than another starter.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, baltfan said:

And this needs to be the year. Next year, the Rays will be much better. They have a ton of pitchers coming back. 

The Rays have very little hitting so they are not a huge threat without it.