Saturday, May 4 in Cincinnati: John Means returns to the mound

SteveA

Just now, baltfan said:

Guy doesn’t pitch for about 6 days.  Then we pitch him back to back. So stupid. 

I mean if you can’t pitch back to back days after 6 days off, then when can you? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

I hope you're in your 20's. Don't be the old guy at the club.

I'm not as old as many of our board members here. I try to take care of my self. I look like I'm in my early 30s. Last week, a 21 year old approached me in public to introduce herself and her friend. She asked if I was single. I told her I wasn't looking. She told me her friend and her saw me and they thought I was "So f*n hot." 

Nice to recieve a compliment but I said thank you and avoided them after that. 

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Hyde totally lacks imagination or the ability to think ahead.  That's one thing I miss about Buck.

Buck would absolutely have Kimbrel in here. That would be the most Buck move ever.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, casadeozo said:

I’ll never understand the obsession with the save rule. Seems like it will never change 

In this case your Closer seems to be pretty obsessed.  He'll probably start pouting if he's denied.

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

I'm not as old as many of our board members here. I try to take care of my self. I look like I'm in my early 30s. Last week, a 21 year old approached me in public to introduce herself and her friend. She asked if I was single. I told her I wasn't looking. She told me her friend and her saw me and they thought I was "So f*n hot." 

Nice to recieve a compliment but I said thank you and avoided them after that. 

Stay safe out there F-Face, they might drug you and take a kidney.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Buck would absolutely have Kimbrel in here. That would be the most Buck move ever.

Agreed. Buck used his closer pretty much by the rules, including not bringing him in on the road in a tie game in extra innings.