Kremer is due for Regression

4 hours ago, RZNJ said:

Anyone else notice Kremer shaking his hand or fingers the last couple games and looking like he’s in pain?  I’m surprised Ben and Kevin didn’t pick up on it today.  It looked obvious to me.

It was very obvious ...he would also take a look at his hand frequently. On Saturday, watching a clip in the dugout after one of the HR's, Kremer went to give a high five, pulled back and took a look at his hand. I thought it strange, and I thought something was off. He always appeared to be one of the more enthusiastic celebrators.

It would seem the coaches would notice and probably did, but thought nothing of it. Certainly didn't affect his game.

3 minutes ago, gtman55 said:

If you watch his starts, he always looks at his hands like that. I always thought it was just what he does or maybe he's prone to blisters or something 

Yes, I have noticed this too.

Now I know why they call his splitter a split change as opposed to just plain splitter.  It fades away from LH hitters but it doesn’t dive straight down like the traditional splitter.  For that reason it looks like he throws almost exclusively to LH hitters.  I’d love to know why his is different.