Wednesday afternoon May 15: Orioles vs Blue Jay

SteveA

15 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

its intensely frustrating to watch this team right now....

I'm with Roy on this one, it's frustrating as %&#@ to watch this team at the plate right now.  The worst part is that the talent level is through the roof, they shouldn't be slumping this hard for this long.  

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I'm with Roy on this one, it's frustrating as %&#@ to watch this team at the plate right now.  The worst part is that the talent level is through the roof, they shouldn't be slumping this hard for this long.  

They swing at everything.  Everything.  Adley and Westburg are pretty much the only two capable of working at-bats.

4 minutes ago, Ripken said:

They swing at everything.  Everything.  Adley and Westburg are pretty much the only two capable of working at-bats.

Yeah, it's bad.  Like I said earlier, seems like this is a Trumbo team.  Feel like I'm watching Trumbo, Jones, Hardy and the rest just swinging at everything, not walking and waiting for a boom or bust hot streak.

Not sure where the patience from last year went.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ripken said:

Teams have definitely caught on to the aggressive approach 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Yeah, it's bad.  Like I said earlier, seems like this is a Trumbo team.  Feel like I'm watching Trumbo, Jones, Hardy and the rest just swinging at everything, not walking and waiting for a boom or bust hot streak.

Not sure where the patience from last year went.

Is it time to start wondering about our two-headed hitting coach?