Wednesday afternoon May 15: Orioles vs Blue Jay

SteveA

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

image.gif.8cba478a0d49ea3b97b5820b9683fba0.gif

First think to be smashed is every damn Lego in the whole building.  From henceforth the only Lego's allowed in the building will be waffles.  

I have said it here before, this offense can't manufacture a run to save their lives. They can't bunt, they can't advance runners, they can't even lift a lazy flyball out of the infield to get a run in from third. If they are not hitting bombs all over the place (and this is difficult against top pitching), they aren't scoring. They will be alright in the regular season when there's going to be a lot of bad pitching, but this is not a good sign for the postseason.

Just now, DenPA2002 said:

McCann should have been standing in 2nd base before that ball hit the ground and should have scored.

Couldn’t pinch run because would lose the DH.  Made a big difference 

Just now, Uli2001 said:

I have said it here before, this offense can't manufacture a run to save their lives. They can't bunt, they can't advance runners, they can't even lift a lazy flyball out of the infield to get a run in from third. If they are not hitting bombs all over the place (and this is difficult against top pitching), they aren't scoring. They will be alright in the regular season when there's going to be a lot of bad pitching, but this is not a good sign for the postseason.

It certainly wasn't a good sign LAST postseason.  

4 minutes ago, justD said:

Most anemic I’ve seen this offense in some time.  I understand Garcia is all that.  No excuses if you’re actually a playoff team.

This is not the same offense that brought us the division lead in April.

And don’t get me started on the stress pitches in the second straight game. 

they must sit Mullins...and then put Hays in either CF or LF

Wasting great pitching and defense with this pathetic-ass offensive approach.  Just up there, hacking at everything, hack, hack, hack, swing on the first pitch, popping up and just looking like a swing happy freshman who's finally getting a chance to play.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Uli2001 said:

Like last year in the playoffs when nobody showed up. 

1 minute ago, Uli2001 said:

All we needed was someone, anyone to hit the ball in the air to the outfield.