Cal thinks Holiday moved to fast through the system

Tony-OH

Just now, Sports Guy said:

He said nothing wrong.  Hell, even Elias said maybe they moved him too fast.

Nothing that was said should be looked at as anything more than trying to figure out why he struggled in a very small sample size.

People flipping out over this are focused on one thing…”maybe he was moved too fast” and are running with it as if it’s some indictment. 

Just an awful interpretation by some. It’s the definition of trying to find a problem because you want to.

First off , no one here is flipping out.

Secondly it's fine for the FO to say something that a member of ownership should keep in their pocket.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

First off , no one here is flipping out.

Secondly it's fine for the FO to say something that a member of ownership should keep in their pocket.

Nothing Cal said should be kept in his pocket because he didn’t say anything that matters.

I'll be honest.   Really surprised this thread is still going.  I think Cal's comments are essentially a nothing burger (Elias has all but agreed with them already).   Only thing I think is worth monitoring is if this ends up becoming a pattern with Cal.  And I don't really expect it to.

46 minutes ago, Aglets said:

I'll be honest.   Really surprised this thread is still going.  I think Cal's comments are essentially a nothing burger (Elias has all but agreed with them already).   Only thing I think is worth monitoring is if this ends up becoming a pattern with Cal.  And I don't really expect it to.

It surprises you that people are running with a nothing comment and acting like it’s some problem?  are you new to the internet?

21 hours ago, RZNJ said:

He didn’t question the GM or anyone else.  That’s just a bad take.

I think the thread title was misleading.  Not necessarily intentionally.  But if you just  see that without reading everything that was said and considering the context, it would be concerning.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I think the thread title was misleading.  Not necessarily intentionally.  But if you just  see that without reading everything that was said and considering the context, it would be concerning.  

Yeah, I admit I got baited by the thread title a bit and popped off before actually listening to the thing. 

It doesn't really change that I've always been concerned about Cal being part of the ownership group, but I was definitely hasty to be like "SEE??". Anyway, I've got my eye on Cal. The guy just rubs me the wrong way. But hopefully nothing much to see here, or in the future. 

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Gotta admit it got a conversation going on here - not that it takes much! I call for adjournment!