Friday May 24: Orioles at White Sox, exclusively televised by AppleTV+ [RAIN DELAYED START]

SteveA

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Gotta get there first.

I understand your point, but I'll slightly disagree.  It's all about how hot you get in October and we learned that last year the hard way.  The Rangers rolled right through us all the way to the World Series.  Their bullpen wasn't great on the season, yet it was fine for when it counted.

That's fine, but I don't know if their bullpen does that again.  Maybe our bullpen gets hot in October and is lights out, that'd be great.  But I'd like more talent in the bullpen before then to help ensure that.

That’s my point. Don’t need as much depth in October. 

They will add by then. Thing is we have no idea about health with any of these teams arms. 

Just now, Malike said:

Jeez, I wonder what would have happened if they hadn't delayed the game 40 minutes when it didn't rain. I might be over by now.

I don't have the game, are they going into a rain delay?

Just now, emmett16 said:

Seems exaggerated much more this year.  I know it’s a spot for the emotional rollercoaster but good lord.  

I love the folks here so I show up, but yeah it's insufferable. lol.

12 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

It's a travesty he lost his eligibility for the Win. It's like our team just can't seem to back him up even though he puts in gritty performances that get them into the 6th and 7th inning every time.

Eh, he was fed a 4-0 lead against the worst offense and allowed them back in it.

15 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Why do you think McAnn didn't rush forward to pounce on a ball when he was the defender closest to it? I don't know, but it seemed to me that having a bat coming at him had something to do with it.

Because either he lost his focus or he was hunting an interference call. The bat made contact with his mask instantly and rolled to the side so the hesitation after that can’t be blamed on the bat being in his way.