Saturday afternoon May 25: Orioles at White Sox

SteveA

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that should properly be scored a double and an error on the right fielder, but that’s just me. It looked like he gave up on it, then he over, ran it in the wrong direction and had to backtrack to get the ball.

I don't know if we would have caught that at the wall or played it better off the wall if another right fielder was out there, but I do believe we had a much better shot if someone else was there.

In other news, Akin just doesn't have it today.

Just now, HowAbout That said:

I think that should properly be scored a double and an error on the right fielder, but that’s just me. It looked like he gave up on it, then he over, ran it in the wrong direction and had to backtrack to get the ball.

Ball took a weird bounce off the wall.  Nothing that could have been done. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

I don't know if we would have caught that at the wall or played it better off the wall if another right fielder was out there, but I do believe we had a much better shot if someone else was there.

In other news, Akin just doesn't have it today.

O’Hearn is not a good OF. Ball took funny bounce off wall. That’s a triple with anyone out there. 

• Upvote 1