Saturday afternoon May 25: Orioles at White Sox

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

It's pretty easy, just hover over their name and click the ignore button, check all 3 boxes and profit. Then most of the thread will look like this.

image.png.ee420ce4fd89a8711d589f5edc76033f.png

Thanks, I was looking in the wrong place and thought I had to go to my settings.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, justD said:

Fascinating to see how many lurkers post only when they suddenly think we’re going to lose. 

I'm actively trying to see if there is an ignore limit. I'm 4 pages in and still going strong. It's better to take out the trash when it starts to stink up the house.

• Upvote 1

It seems the orioles have flaws that are being exposed without any corresponding adjustment.

We have an inconsistent bullpen, but nothing is being done.

we have an offense that hasn’t been hitting, but no changes are being made, which is frustrating because we have several potential solutions in the house.

And we have an embarrassment of riches in trade pieces that are wandering around Norfolk waiting for something to happen.

But thats just my onion.

5 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

Leaving in Akin with the bases juiced knowing he’s awful with runners on and has been terrible lately in addition to him being responsible for all 3 on base while facing the next 2 best hitters in their lineup? Seems poor.

So he should yank him facing a lefty with 4 plus innings left on May 25th in game 50/162?

Just now, HowAbout That said:

It seems the orioles have flaws that are being exposed without any corresponding adjustment.

We have an inconsistent bullpen, but nothing is being done.

we have an offense that hasn’t been hitting, but no changes are being made, which is frustrating because we have several potential solutions in the house.

And we have an embarrassment of riches in trade pieces that are wandering around Norfolk waiting for something to happen.

But thats just my onion.

Maybe because it's May and the team is right in the thick of things and cooler heads don't panic like people on message boards.

5 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Exactly for everyone who thinks folks are being hyperbolic and want to mute bc of the negativity just compare what NYY did vs this pitching staff and what the Orioles are doing.

Way to respond there in the 6th.

In fairness, the Yankees did not face Erick Fedde. On the other hand, they just lit up Yu Darvish who came into the game on an absolute tear.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I'm actively trying to see if there is an ignore limit. I'm 4 pages in and still going strong. It's better to take out the trash when it starts to stink up the house.

I do have to admit I use the game thread to vent, that’s kinda how it differs from other topics.

But still…

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, justD said:

I do have to admit I use the game thread to vent, that’s kinda how it differs from other topics.

But still…

Yeah, the people I ignore do this in every thread, not just the game thread. My quality of life is much better when I'm not listening to the same petulant children whining in every thread on the board.

• Upvote 2

Just now, justD said:

But still…

Yes it feels more appropriate in the game thread to rant about the offense sucking, even though they scored 8 the other day and 6 yesterday. 

In the game thread I don’t fact check myself as much.