O's Acquire Thyago Vieira

4 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

This is a candidate for top post of 2024, maybe all time. 

I liked it too. Me being a troll and all 

who cares about baseball when there’s personal attacks to be made! 

go get ‘em, tiger! I think the phrase “keyboard warrior” was invented from this particular chat room all by itself!

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Sorry.  I can’t talk right now.  I’m at SportsGuys barbecue and he has no idea that I’m RZNJ.   Food is good.  Beer is cold.   Pool is refreshing.  I just have to make believe I like him for the rest of the day.   On second thought, as soon as I’m full I’m out.

P.S.  Your wife must be a saint.  Is that wrong to say?

Did you bring a personal food taster along? 😮

I bet all the hot chicks already left the party because you’re all sitting around arguing about baseball.🤣

Edited by Phil Beckett
Love

I’m thinking this trade actually has to do more with the minor leaguer we’re getting back. 

Maybe this is the Fuji move of 2024 though, trying to get a guy with high octane stuff in an effort to get him to have a breakthrough here. Low risk, high reward. I’m not too mad at this move. 

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I’m thinking this trade actually has to do more with the minor leaguer we’re getting back. 

Maybe this is the Fuji move of 2024 though, trying to get a guy with high octane stuff in an effort to get him to have a breakthrough here. Low risk, high reward. I’m not too mad at this move. 

It’s nice that we oriole fans have evolved from

I’m not too mad about this move.

🤣

19 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Maybe @Tony-OH can create a forum just for them. 😉

Please don’t. I’m really having a blast. I’m stuck in a car driving across America right now with a lot of times on my hands and you guys are providing lots of amusement. 😊👍🏼

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

I would call it 🤡 Chat

You’ve obviously put a lot of thought into this. Go Orioles! 
Hope it doesn’t rain too long. 

20 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

No way we got a high ceiling prospect for Garrett Stallings.      

23 minutes ago, Phil Beckett said:

Did you bring a personal food taster along? 😮

I bet all the hot chicks already left the party because you’re all sitting around arguing about baseball.🤣

Why aren’t musicians funny?

21 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

If he ends up on the 26 man and coughs up a couple of games, while other potential acquisitions are more successful with other teams, I will be annoyed with the move. If he ends up in Norfolk and is terrible there I won’t care but I would prefer that the guys on the 26 be assets.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Why aren’t musicians funny?

Because we don’t need to be. We make hot chicks swoon with our carefully selected notes, and good looks. Haven’t you read anything about  rockstars? 

By the way, is this kind of a projection? Seems to be! 🤣

Edited by Phil Beckett
Adding more fun stuff

1 minute ago, Phil Beckett said:

Because we don’t need to be. We make hot chicks swoon with our carefully selected notes, and good looks. Haven’t you read anything about  rockstars? 

And by the way, I hope the Orioles win today. I don’t wanna seem like a troll. I really want to fit in.😊

1 minute ago, Phil Beckett said:

Rockstars drive across America in a car to get to a gig? You must have a big show at the Monowi City Fair. Knock 'em dead.