Elias addressing media at 4:05 today

3 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Maybe he’s announcing that he has proof that you and Phil Beckett are the same person?

Is that the going theory?

I quite frankly don't pay too close attention to new posters...meaning, I read everything, but I don't really start getting a feel for people's writing styles, agendas, stances, views, etc until they've been around for awhile.  

I read Phil Beckett's stuff (how could I not?) but also didn't really pay to close attention to much of it.  So did he get released and is Finkle actually Einhorn here?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Inclined to agree that it's the Means announcement...but also, I figured they'd just do a press release about that.  Not sure what Elias has to meet with the media for in regard to this. 

So I'm 50/50 as to what this is about.  

Same. I can't remember how the team announced when Means got Tommy John surgery in 2022. You would think a press release would suffice. I like Means, but this team can win without him it's not a death blow by any means (pun not intended).

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Inclined to agree that it's the Means announcement...but also, I figured they'd just do a press release about that.  Not sure what Elias has to meet with the media for in regard to this. 

It's always in a media session.

100/0

edit: I hope it isn't regarding Westburg

Edited by DirtyBird

39 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Elias often takes it on himself to deliver bad news, rather than having Hyde do it. 

Just now, Frobby said:

Elias often takes it on himself to deliver bad news, rather than having Hyde do it. 

Yep. He did it with Felix and Bradish, etc. He likes to dump a bunch of injury news at once usually. 

36 minutes ago, GunnarBomb said:

He's announcing he's going to Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies or Dodgers since they're ownership won't bargain basement shop and pocket all the earnings themselves.🙄

Oh, you are the one from Denver who got a one day suspension and then created a new account in order to complain about payroll ad nauseum 

Just now, sevastras said:

Oh, you are the one from Denver who got a one day suspension and then created a new account in order to complain about payroll ad nauseum 

I got a week suspension for repeating Moose

1 minute ago, wildcard said:

Think the press conference is on Orioles.com, MASN or do we have to wait for the sports writers to put out an article?

Prob just gonna be him in the dugout, not a proper presser.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, dystopia said:

Honestly I’m really nervous about this. Whatever it is will not be good news. 

It'll just be Means, which we already assumed anyway once he was getting a second opinion. I wouldn't worry too much. Roch says Westy on bench so likely not related to him.

Edited by interloper