Monday 6/3 @ Toronto

Morgan423

3 minutes ago, PHRESH said:

I think identical twins are kind of creepy. My best friend is one and I've told him that numerous times lol. 

I've had a relationship with an identical twin before. Now my nephew is in a serious relationship with an identical twin. 

The social dynamics between the siblings and their friends/relationships is very fascinating to me.  If you tell one something, the other one is going to hear about it too. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

I've had a relationship with an identical twin before. Now my nephew is in a serious relationship with an identical twin. 

The social dynamics between the siblings and their friends/relationships is very fascinating to me.  If you tell one something, the other one is going to hear about it too. 

My twin sisters were told their whole life they were fraternal sisters.  DNA told us they were identical ten years ago.  One came out of the womb really bruised and looked different.  When they were around two they looked identical.  But by the time they were five or six they had a distinct difference.   They HATED being identical.  Weird.  

They live together as adults.  Only one married.  That guy has his hands full.  The women in my family are a real pain in the butt.  

Honestly they are more married than the husband is.  Funny I like one of them way more than the other.  Twins are weird.

• Haha 1