Monday 6/3 @ Toronto

Morgan423

These home plate umps are insufferable. And when they miss a call, the hitters clearly know that they missed the call. 

One thing that I would change... an automatic ejection for disputing ball/strike calls

4 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Yankees get to play their personal punching bag, the Twins, while the O's play the Blue Jays.

They beat all mediocre pitchers.  They are playing like the 1998 Yankees. It really pisses me off that nobody can beat them.  I can't see us winning the division.

14 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Or boyfriends/girlfriends

When we first started seeing each other, I used to keep quiet until I figured out which was which lol. Had to watch them talk with each other.

Eventually, when you become familiar enough, you get a keen eye and can tell them apart just by looking at them. There's subtle differences, especially the older they get.

1 minute ago, emmett16 said:

Dang.  AVG EV tonight must be off the charts.  Lotta loud outs 

I always feel like mostly 2-pitch dominators like I feel Gausman is, the whole package can go fast when one of the pillars starts to fall. 

fWAR 2021-2024 he's still 3rd to Wheeler/Burnes but right now he's nowhere close to a top performer.

• Upvote 1