How much do you care about winning the division?

I will appreciate any way we could make the playoffs but would love to win the division. I can’t stand the players or their fans. Last weekend we were in Hershey and Yankees fans kept coming up us either at the hotel or in the park seeing we wore O’s hats and shirts and booed us and said awful things about our team. I guess they do not like we are good and competition for them. 

I care a lot about winning the division.  I hope we win it by 20 games.  I hope the Yankees' collapse and their "fans" boo them out of the Bronx.  I hope Boone is fired, and Soto stubs each and every one of his toes twice every morning until October. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I think those baseball stadium images are Seattle, not Texas.

The Mariners have nary a World Series championship to celebrate, but they will fight you if you try to redeploy a nickname.

The 2022 Mariners wildcards were when Adam Frazier turned back these Blue Jays when their Vlad teams had their best result to date.

I would hope any team like the 2023 Rangers would only put up "the best" banner they earned.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Emory Eagle said:

I care a lot about winning the division.  I hope we win it by 20 games.  I hope the Yankees' collapse and their "fans" boo them out of the Bronx.  I hope Boone is fired, and Soto stubs each and every one of his toes twice every morning until October. 

Sounds like you're a bit more invested in the Yankees *not* winning the division.

As a fan, I would of course like the Orioles to win the division again. It does provide a tactical advantage, even if Wild Card teams have fared well the last couple of years. It is not the be-all, end-all by any means. But I'd prefer it to having to try to win a three-game series that could well be on the road.

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, FlipTheBird said:

Sounds like you're a bit more invested in the Yankees *not* winning the division.

Well, that’s certainly a great side-benefit to winning the division.  😎

Edited by Frobby

I go by week.  

Look at DirtyBird way down there, he's like the Toronto Blue Jays of the OH.  Immensely talented but never really reaches his full capabilities and is mad about it all the time.  

Maybe one day he'll ascend and give one of those fancy banners he likes to cook up.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 7.00.52 PM.png

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

I go by week.  

Look at DirtyBird way down there, he's like the Toronto Blue Jays of the OH.  Immensely talented but never really reaches his full capabilities and is mad about it all the time.  

Maybe one day he'll ascend and give one of those fancy banners he likes to cook up.

I go by career numbers.

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I go by week.  

I think Malike was worried that I was going to catch him, which is why he reported me to little Joey to get me banned. Or maybe he is little Joey.