Wednesday, June 5: Orioles at Toronto

SteveA

3 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Seams like 1 mistake costs us this year.

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

Are we watching the same game?  They threw him out by the width of a proton, and it took an absolutely perfect throw to do it.  I wouldn't say he was being particularly slow.

Didn't you know the season is over!  

• Haha 2

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

I'm very happy with what Albert gave us tonight...I'd pull him now...the guy gives us a chance most every outing...

What part of the order is coming up for Toronto.  I have been surfing the internet and not paying complete attention.  If it is the bottom of the order you could possibly let Albert one more inning or send him out and if anyone gets on at all you pull him.  They could do that.

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

What part of the order is coming up for Toronto.  I have been surfing the internet and not paying complete attention.  If it is the bottom of the order you could possibly let Albert one more inning or send him out and if anyone gets on at all you pull him.  They could do that.

4-6 hitters.

7 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

Carlos Rodon pitching a perfect game through five, by the way.

I don't think that's still a thing. The Twins are the Yankees personal punching bag, though. Over 162 games the Yankees are 121-41 against them.

• Upvote 1