Live upset thread!

O's are Legends

Use this thread to post upset possibilities live while they happen.

Cal State Northridge down by 1 on Memphis, Cat State is shooting free throws the rest of the way for the 1st half and there is still 12 min. to go, they are relentless attacking the basket, Evans and Dozier with 2 fouls each - sportsline.com has all the games for free, good quality if you upgrade to silverlight or something - that's free as well

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AU up by 10 at halftime vs. 3 seed Villanova. And people Still pick at MD losing to AU last season.

Btw, MD crushed AU this season.

Watch those Big 12 teams drop like flies.

MD losing to American last year will never be acceptable or not embarrassing. American could win the championship this year and that game will still forever be a complete joke.

AU up by 10 at halftime vs. 3 seed Villanova. And people Still pick at MD losing to AU last season.

Btw, MD crushed AU this season.

Watch those Big 12 teams drop like flies.

I was going to bring this up but Mackus is right. There's no excuse for that loss.

If Morgan wins tonight, there might be an argument over that loss, but not American last year.

American starts 5 seniors...Figure they shouldn't get rattled down the stretch here.

Remember, they beat MD last year and gave Tennessee a game last year in a 15/2 game.

I don't know, the way the game is going now I think Nova will win by 10 or so. American looks really rattled in their half-court offense.

Archived