Monday 6/10 at Tampa

Morgan423

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

And you’re ignoring why McKenna got attacked for that play. Even though I agree with you that people were still bringing it up weeks later were annoying. 

This happens to guys like Westy, but the notion that McKenna was a doofus was something that was applied to him before that play, it certainly hounded him after. 

Westy doesn’t have that reputation and that helps him in that situation. 

He keeps dropping routine popups and he'll get that reputation.

Just now, Frobby said:

McKenna’s drop didn’t cost us the game. The homer Bautista then allowed cost us the game. Just like Westy’s drop didn’t have to cost us runs tonight, until Burnes allowed it to. 

Don't use logic @Frobby. You'll only confuse us. 

2 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

I’m amazed our LF is playing so deep that they cannot get to that ball. Are we playing wall in?

Cowser was able to get to a rocket in the first inning from Arozarena because of where he was positioned.

1 minute ago, justD said:

Ah yes.  I so loved him talking about an event in “Anne…uh, uh, R-en-DALE” county and telling us all multiple, multiple times how wonderful the Blue Jays organization is and how well they treated him last week. 

That > pop culture references and sardonic tones 

2 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

And the folks complaining about McKenna didn't want him on the team. There's no one who doesn't want Westburg on this team.

If McKenna hit, there would have been no one who didn't want him on the team either, even if he dropped the ball. If Westburg goes on a .500 OPS tear for the rest of the year, let's see how fondly everyone is speaking of him.

Just now, Jagwar said:

I swear... I think Tampa Bay has a vending machine that just drops quality pitchers into their rotation. 

He's not exactly out of nowhere, he was the main piece in the Glasnow trade. I would have rather seen Glasnow the way the O's beat him up last year.

Just now, Moshagge3 said:

He's not exactly out of nowhere, he was the main piece in the Glasnow trade. I would have rather seen Glasnow the way the O's beat him up last year.

Don't worry, they'll see him soon.

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

I swear... I think Tampa Bay has a vending machine that just drops quality pitchers into their rotation. 

They traded Glasnow to get this guy, so he was supposed to be good.