That was the best pitched series the Orioles had this year.

Roy Firestone

Irvin nearly 6 innings, 2 earned runs 0 walks, 6 strikeouts.

Bradish one cheap infield hit, 6 innings O runs  0 walks 9 strikeout

Grayson Rodrigues perfect thru 5, 2 hits, 2 runs 6 strikeouts 

Corbin Burnes 7 innings 5 hits O earned runs 1 walk 6 K's

in this pitch count era, all of the starters pitched pretty efficiently never seemed to be in serious trouble the whole series. There were some tense moments, but all the pitching held up and just about everyone pitched well.

The best pitching performance in a long series this season. I realise the Rays are not exactly murderers row.....but that was impressive pitching.

• Upvote 2

The Yankees were averaging 5.10 runs/game when we played them.  We held them to 6 runs in 4 games, .557 OPS.  Since then, they’ve averaged 5.17 runs/game.

The Reds were averaging 4.84 runs/game when we played them.  We held them to 2 runs in 3 games, .313 OPS.  Since then, they’ve averaged 4.25 runs/game.

The Rays were averaging 4.00 runs per game when we played them.  We held them to 7 runs in 4 games, .460 OPS.

I think I’d rank it Reds, Yankees, Rays, considering both the strength of our performance and the strength of the opposing offense.  But all three were spectacular series from a pitching standpoint.  This team can pitch.