Bergesen optioned to Triple A

birdsfan4ever

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no other way for my to express myself on a family oriented board except to say, this is completely and utterly stupid. What a poor move. With what they may put out there for the first month and try to pass off as a rotation, he won't be down long. :angryfire::cussing::angryfire::cussing:

There is no other way for my to express myself on a family oriented board except to say, this is completely and utterly stupid. What a poor move. With what they may put out there for the first month and try to pass off as a rotation, he won't be down long. :angryfire::cussing::angryfire::cussing:

...Very true, but this move really leaves me with question marks over my head.

...What could their motive possibly be for this move?

...Very true, but this move really leaves me with question marks over my head.

...What could their motive possibly be for this move?

To be perfectly honest, I can't even fathom what their motive could be with this move. A rotation with Eaton and Baez in it makes me ill. This is going to be a rough first few months...I have that feeling.

To be perfectly honest, I can't even fathom what their motive could be with this move. A rotation with Eaton and Baez in it makes me ill. This is going to be a rough first few months...I have that feeling.

The only thing I can think of is that they will put Baez in the rotation and see if he can put up decent numbers and then try and trade him.

Still....Why do you put Eaton in there over Bergesen?

The one kid that was actually doing somewhat good gets demoted...great message O's...:rolleyes:

The only thing I can think of is that they will put Baez in the rotation and see if he can put up decent numbers and then try and trade him.

Still....Why do you put Eaton in there over Bergesen?

The one kid that was actually doing somewhat good gets demoted...great message O's...:rolleyes:

Anybody who thinks there is a possibility of that happening has lost their mind.

Bergesen was a much better bet to eat innings than Eaton or Baez.

Stay calm. This just means he needs some AAA time to further develope. He'll be back when he is totally ready. Remember, we aren't going to win this year. Our first, second, and only priority is to let the young pitchers mature. I can live with a poor rotation this year, because, when the time is right, help will arrive.

Archived