Tuesday 6/18 @ NYY

Morgan423

Frequently find myself defending Hyde, and maybe there was some limitation in play that I’m not taking into account, but hitting Mullins there instead of O’Hearn or Stowers seems on its face like one of the dumbest decisions of the year thus far.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Frequently find myself defending Hyde, and maybe there was some limitation in play that I’m not taking into account, but hitting Mullins there instead of O’Hearn or Stowers seems on its face like one of the dumbest decisions of the year thus far.

Get ready for a ton more bad decisions from Hyde. 

12 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I knew we’d get a couple runs late and come up short. Predictable. 

Next time they go against Cortes I’m gonna go find something better to do like slam my hand in a car door. 

I wrote something funny, but decided it was in poor taste, so I deleted it, but it was funny

Edited by Philip
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Soto is alright, I don’t think he’s much of a jerk just flashy and a little cocky. 

I agree, Soto is fine, he's just a little unique. It looked like he gave McCann a nice greeting when he (Soto) stepped into the batter's box in the bottom of the first. I also noticed Verdugo (who is definitely a bit quirky himself) being quite friendly with a bunch of Orioles players before & during the game. Not sure if that will change tonight, though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rm5678 said:

I'm sure Gary Thorne would agree with you. His calls of some of Gleyber's home runs in 2019 were classics.

I was talking about Cortes.  Can't stand watching that dude school us for three straight years now.  We've gotten to him maybe once.  

17 hours ago, justD said:

Do you have access to TBS?

I didn't last night, but I was about to go to a bar after finding out my friend was out of town. Then, of course, MLB.tv figured things out just in time for me to witness defeat.

Argh

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rm5678 said:

I also noticed Verdugo (who is definitely a bit quirky himself) being quite friendly with a bunch of Orioles players before & during the game. Not sure if that will change tonight, though.

On my news feed there's story saying he threatened some Orioles' players, but I figured it was click-bait.