Coaching Rumors/changes thread

beaner

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dixon to USC was mentioned on ESPN as a possibility.

Don't get that one, did Dixon go to USC or something? PITT is a much better program now and it's not like USC has some great history or prestige in basketball.

Dixon to USC was mentioned on ESPN as a possibility.

Don't get that one, did Dixon go to USC or something? PITT is a much better program now and it's not like USC has some great history or prestige in basketball.

Dixon is from California and has been a West Coast guy. This is why I figured Arizona would want him. I think they made a mistake with Floyd. Like Calipari he is not sqeaky clean.

Miller is one of the best young coaches out there.

I was hoping he would be on the short list of serious contenders for the IU job last year.

Once Miller finds an acceptable position and recruits better players, he will be recognized as one inside the top 20 coaches in the country.

Miller is one of the best young coaches out there.

I was hoping he would be on the short list of serious contenders for the IU job last year.

Once Miller finds an acceptable position and recruits better players, he will be recognized as one inside the top 20 coaches in the country.

And now he can recruit those players to Zona, as it is now being reported he has re-considered and will take that job.

Archived