Thursday 6/20 vs. New York

86this

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, baltfan said:

Red Sox low key worry me a bit. They play tough and are athletic. 

Eh, so are we. We're a better team and it's not particularly close, we see it every time we play them. Fear no one.

9 minutes ago, WestCoastBmore said:

Holding up runners at third who easily could've scored is probably more humiliating than just letting them score 😂

It reminded me of a rule we had for kickball in elementary school where the runners could only move up by one base at a time to control the amount of runs scored.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

The advent of so called "reality shows" and social media streamers has convinced me that people will watch/participate in anything. All you gotta do is make it.

The Munsters have been a thing....twice.

This is not something new.

28 minutes ago, 86this said:

I suspect Kjerstad is joining the team in Houston and Maton goes back to AAA tomorrow?

Interesting did you hear this from somewhere? If Kjerstad is back then give him regular at bats instead of letting him sit on the bench as a spectator. 

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Interesting did you hear this from somewhere? If Kjerstad is back then give him regular at bats instead of letting him sit on the bench as a spectator. 

No, he's not in the lineup for the Tides tonight.  Westy was back in the lineup today so Maton is a bit redundant for tomorrow.