July 20th @ Rangers

Just now, SteveA said:

Yep, I just had my 3rd stretch of 403 errors, took me about 8 tries to post about maybe using Kimbrel and others tonight, just now.

I was in the same boat.

Just now, SteveA said:

With an off day Monday, I might use the primary relievers tonight even with a 7-2 lead.  Maybe an inning each for Cionel, Cano, or Kimbrel.   None have pitched since Sunday.   And if Kimbrel doesn't go tonight he will go into tomorrow having pitched 1 game in 13 days.

Ouch, O'Hearn.   

Kimbrel may be rusty, they should let him pitch 1 inning. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, justD said:

How does anyone think he’s not a #1 or #2

I’ll take him any time. 

His stats don't back up the fact that he is a 1 or 2. He is too inconsistent to be labeled like that. His ERA is roughly league average, and his WHIP isn't great either. I am thrilled to have him, but Burnes is a 1, Grayson isn't close to his level yet. He's closer to Dean Kremer than someone like Burnes. Still very valuable, but not a guy I would want to start game 1 or 2 of a playoff series.

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

I was kind of hoping Gunnar would be like Cal and win MVP in his second year.   Witt is now hitting .328  though and his OPS is very close. 

It's Judge and Henderson unless Witt gets a sudden power surge.