Roch: Tex speaks

Frobby

In a perfect world, we'd have Puljos playing first base we wouldn't need you...;)

I know it'd never happen, but how freakin' money would it be if when we're right on the verge of contending, AM breaks the bank for Albert Pujols. :laughlol:

Maybe he'd be to the current O's what Frank Robinson was to the 1966 O's. :clap3:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tex is soon going to be, um, 'revered' ( :rolleyes: ) on OH on the same level as that kid who reached over the RF wall in the Bronx to interfere in the 1st game of the 1996 ALCS. Jeffrey something or other....

;)

Tex is soon going to be, um, 'revered' ( :rolleyes: ) on OH on the same level as that kid who reached over the RF wall in the Bronx to interefere in the 1st game of the 1996 ALCS. Jeffrey something or other....

;)

Everyone,

On such a wonderful day, please no one post that little :cussing: 's name.

The reception for Mark Teixeira was loud and clear. No microphones needed.

MASN's Jim Hunter, the master of ceremonies, paused before introducing Hideki Matsui. Hunter waited while the Yankees' first baseman high-fived every teammate who lined up before him. No sense rushing the fans who spent good money to boo the Severna Park native.

The jeering started before Hunter read Teixeira's name. The mere mention of his position was enough to get the crowd started.

http://masnsports.com/2009/04/pre-game-ceremonies.html

Brings a tear to my eye. :)

I laughed when I heard how long he paused between names.

Well played Jim Hunter.

Yeah the look on Matsui's face showed he was surprised at the delay. It was great. Just a small sample of what T-bag will be facing in this stadium.

Whoever brought the "Severna Park Hates You" sign is my hero.

HAHAH, yes! Never in my life have I heard OPACY erupt in such violent, sustained and lusty booing. Kudos to the crowd! With that kind of reaction, Teix's great grandchildren will feel shame if they have occasion to visit OPACY. :laughlol:

HAHAH, yes! Never in my life have I heard OPACY erupt in such violent, sustained and lusty booing. Kudos to the crowd! With that kind of reaction, Teix's great grandchildren will feel shame if they have occasion to visit OPACY. :laughlol:

Yes. I need to see this sign. I hope they show it.

I know it'd never happen, but how freakin' money would it be if when we're right on the verge of contending, AM breaks the bank for Albert Pujols. :laughlol:

Maybe he'd be to the current O's what Frank Robinson was to the 1966 O's. :clap3:

You know his policy about raising the arms and buying the bats...:D

Archived