Hangout Night Pregame at "The Nest"

Tony-OH

What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?

• I'm going to The Nest for pre-game action AND I'll see you in the ballpark!
    • I can't make it to The Nest, but I'll see you in the ballpark!

Mr. Dan! Came thru again! I have a tick at Will Call in row CC.

Does anyone want to trade me an AA for a CC? :) I could do the front row a LOT better than I can three rows back up that steep slope... :yikes:

I'll pay. I'll buy ya a beer. I'll shoot pool against ya left-handed...

You'll STILL lose... but not NEAR as bad...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Dan! Came thru again! I have a tick at Will Call in row CC.

Does anyone want to trade me an AA for a CC? :) I could do the front row a LOT better than I can three rows back up that steep slope... :yikes:

I'll pay. I'll buy ya a beer. I'll shoot pool against ya left-handed...

You'll STILL lose... but not NEAR as bad...

We will be in CC

We wont let you fall...I promise:);)

Hey folks-

Just want to gauge how many people we can expect at The Nest as well as at the ballpark on Saturday. For more information on what we've got lined up with The Nest, go here. For ticket info, go here.

If you're on the fence about it, I'd encourage you to come on out to the Yard with us. Not one single person in the dozen or so Hangout Nights we've had has claimed anything less than a spectacular time and we expect this season to be even better.

Consider this our official "head count/roll call" thread! Let me know Hangouters!!!

Hey folks-

Just want to gauge how many people we can expect at The Nest as well as at the ballpark on Saturday. For more information on what we've got lined up with The Nest, go here. For ticket info, go here.

If you're on the fence about it, I'd encourage you to come on out to the Yard with us. Not one single person in the dozen or so Hangout Nights we've had has claimed anything less than a spectacular time and we expect this season to be even better.

Consider this our official "head count/roll call" thread! Let me know Hangouters!!!

It depends upon how early I can skip out of work and how fast I drive. We will try to make the nest by 6 if at all possible.

Sadly, I can't get out of work early this time, so I'll be going directly to the stadium. I'll probably be late, seeing as how I don't cut out of here till 6:30.

Look for me around the 2nd inning or so!

Which one is The Nest? And what time? Because I will be there early! Gar-ron-teed.

The Nest is the bar that used to be called DSX.

DSX was the bar that used to be called Balls.

On Pratt Street, right across the street from the main entrance to the Convention Center.

Archived