Hangout Night Pregame at "The Nest"

Tony-OH

What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's your plan for Saturday's Hangout Night at the Yard?

• I'm going to The Nest for pre-game action AND I'll see you in the ballpark!
    • I can't make it to The Nest, but I'll see you in the ballpark!

Whenever my girlfriend can get out of work (hopefully 4 at the latest), we'll see you all at the Nest.

I think SG would go through board withdrawal attending a Hangout night. :) I kid, I kid. Seriously though, anyone who's on the fence about going to one of these nights should take the plunge and do it. I didn't go to any in 2007, but the couple I went to last season were a boatload of fun and I'm certainly looking forward to attending several more this season.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Nest is the bar that used to be called DSX.

DSX was the bar that used to be called Balls.

On Pratt Street, right across the street from the main entrance to the Convention Center.

And next door to the what used to be called the Wharf Rat but is now called the Pratt Street Ale House. ;)

Me and a host of How Bout Dem O'sers will be in attendance. Looking forward to it!

Awesome! Hopefully we get into the ballpark early enough to hear the song played. Opening Day they played it right before the O's took the field.

"HOW BOUT DEM O'S? HOW BOUT DEM OOOOOORIOLES!" Warm up the vocals O's fans. If SilentJames doesn't lead a sing-a-long, I will. :D

Looks like this is shaping up to be our biggest Hangout night ever and the pregame stuff at the Nest is going be fantastic.

Don't forget, whoever brings the most friends to The Nest wins an Orioles related prize. Just find me or Scott before 6:15.

Tickets can still be had on game day by going to the box office and asking for the Orioles Hangout discounted tickets. They are $10..

Don't miss out.

And next door to the what used to be called the Wharf Rat but is now called the Pratt Street Ale House. ;)

Awesome! Hopefully we get into the ballpark early enough to hear the song played. Opening Day they played it right before the O's took the field.

"HOW BOUT DEM O'S? HOW BOUT DEM OOOOOORIOLES!" Warm up the vocals O's fans. If SilentJames doesn't lead a sing-a-long, I will. :D

Scottie, you realize I'm going to be just drunk enough to hold you to this promise, right?

Wednesday night, they played it right before the National Anthem, but no word on if they used it yesterday.

Scottie, you realize I'm going to be just drunk enough to hold you to this promise, right?

Wednesday night, they played it right before the National Anthem, but no word on if they used it yesterday.

You realize I'm loud and mouthy enough in the ballpark to do it, right? (at least the chorus) :)

Tony and I were in the press box on Opening Day high-fiving when they played it.

I'm gonna try to get out there on Saturday night!

I want to make it to pre-game with everyone as well, but my brother may go. He's not 21 though, will that be a problem guys?

I would think since they serve food and it's before 9:00PM that he should be allowed into The Nest. You'll have to call to make sure.

Archived