Three Man booth on the road

accinfo

10 hours ago, accinfo said:

I thought they did in early last year but it could have been 2 years ago.  Time flys when you get older.

They did the spring training games from Baltimore this year. Maybe that is what you are remembering? That seemed kind of stupid but whatever. It worse that they don't broadcast more games. 

5 hours ago, InsideCoroner said:

I sense if you had your way it would be an 11-man booth with Brach, Dave Johnson, Devereaux, Bordick and whoever else could help minimize KB's mic time.  😀

To be fair, at the end of a recent game against Cleveland that we won 9-5, KB signed off saying that it was a game "enough to drive you crazy if you let it", and it wasn't until a half-hour later I realized he was quoting the Dolly Parton song and I did an involuntary eye roll. 

Funny, I remember thinking, "That's a pretty good line," without ever realizing (until now) that he was plagiarizing.

5 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Nah, I just like Roberts.  I also like Dave Johnson, he's got the grumpy "get off my lawn" bit down pretty well.  

And yes, involuntary eye rolls all over the place.  

I just don't care for Dave Johnson. Seems like a nice enough guy and he's surely knowledgeable but he takes forever to get to the point and then repeats himself.

11 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

That’s the best part about it. I say we should get Roberts in there, make it a 4 man booth and see if that makes it even better. 

6 hours ago, InsideCoroner said:

I sense if you had your way it would be an 11-man booth with Brach, Dave Johnson, Devereaux, Bordick and whoever else could help minimize KB's mic time.  😀

The ultimate goal:

Edited by e16bball