9/4 going for the sweep against the White Sox

ShoelesJoe

3 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

Do you think any team thinks "oh, no! Rutschman is up"?

Actually, you're more likely to hear "This guy looks like he'd have good power but he's a bloop hitter. Very slow bat speed".

See? This is why Brown is such a lousy announcer. I know what’s going on just reading the thread here, but if I’m watching the game, I have to actually watch the game because Brown and McDonald are talking about all kinds of stuff that isn’t the game.

Meanwhile, I perceive that tonight we suck.

11 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I said this series is a microcosm for the season. 

Yeah I’m with you. Everyone around the watercooler was wondering how many we would win by tonight. Said this isn’t last year I wouldn’t be shocked by a loss. Ugh.

• Upvote 1

OK, here is a question about tonight‘s bullpen usage. Why was Bowman only allowed to throw seven pitches?
I realize we have an off day tomorrow, but that makes it all the more inexcusable that Hyde let Suarez come out for another inning, after it was clear that he didn’t have it tonight.

so he let Suarez go too long, and the other guys, I guess, are not going long enough

Edited by HowAboutThat