We’re onto Minnesota

RavensNOsGuy

2 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

Can they win 1/3? Not much confidence in winning tomorrow night with Povich vs Lopez. Maybe Crochet can beat the Tigers. Though I’m not sure home field even matters that much nor does SIGBOT care about it. They mailed it in tonight. 

I don’t know much about Twins but the starters for Fri and Sun look tough.  

21 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Minnesota always gives us fits.  I was hoping we could win tonight because I don't like our chances of going 1/3 against the Twins.  

We’ve won 8 of the last 10 against them (since mid-2022), so hopefully things are turning in our favor a bit there.

• Upvote 1

Well we can talk about pitching matchups all we want but this team has shown time and again offensively they can make anyone's pitcher look great and this BP can make any team's offense look great. Now I  know everyone thinks I'm the most negative person on this board and maybe I am but I also have said many times the Orioles are really good at avoiding sweeps and I think once again they will  prove this and get at least one win in this series to lock up the 4 seed. 

Edited by Baseball fandom