We’re onto Minnesota

RavensNOsGuy

I'd like to see them take 2 of 3 and feeling good going into the playoffs, taking the last two series. I know Texas limped in last year and then went all the way, but I would feel more optimistic as a fan if they took 2 of 3 with the offense looking like its clicking. 

11 hours ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

Can they win 1/3? Not much confidence in winning tomorrow night with Povich vs Lopez. Maybe Crochet can beat the Tigers. Though I’m not sure home field even matters that much nor does SIGBOT care about it. They mailed it in tonight. 

Is this supposed to be some bad joke? 

The Twins have a .333 winning percentage their last 36 games going 12-24 during that span having completely lost their grip on one of the final 2 WC spots but it’s supposed to be a question if the O’s can actually win just one in Minnesota.

The Twins haven’t swept a team since the first week of August when they took 3 against the ChiSox. The Twins had only one series win the entire month of September and that was against Anaheim. They literally just dropped 2 of 3 to Miami in must win mode but yes let’s all shake in fear of the mighty Twins.

Edited by KojiSplit
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jamalshw said:

I'd like to see them take 2 of 3 and feeling good going into the playoffs, taking the last two series. I know Texas limped in last year and then went all the way, but I would feel more optimistic as a fan if they took 2 of 3 with the offense looking like its clicking. 

Texas actually went 6-4 in their last 10 before the playoffs last year.  The impression that limped in was more due to them blowing a decent division lead and falling into that WC round as a road team, by losing the last game of the season.  Their second half wasn't great but they finished OK in those last 10.  We are currently 3-4 in the first 7 of our last 10....