4/15 O's at Texas

BillySmith

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol.. Wow! I had the volume muted- so I looked at Hendrickson's face- and he looked as surprised as anyone he caught that. Crazy! And now I say we make the sweep!

Lol you're forgetting how quickly the Rangers can score runs :rolleyes:

Once again, I turn to MLB Network during a commercial, and they're talking about the Orioles. It's as if they know exactly when I'm going to be watching.

Analysts saying they're not sold on the Orioles because of the pitching, but Joe Magrane praised MacPhail, saying the team actually has young talent and is no longer "a collection of spare parts" like it's been in the past. Said they're about to "break out of the doldrums."

Once again, I turn to MLB Network during a commercial, and they're talking about the Orioles. It's as if they know exactly when I'm going to be watching.

Analysts saying they're not sold on the Orioles because of the pitching, but Joe Magrane praised MacPhail, saying the team actually has young talent and is no longer "a collection of spare parts" like it's been in the past. Said they're about to "break out of the doldrums."

MLB Network, so far, has been incredible. I know it's been said on this site time and time again, but I just started watching it when the season started. They generally show highlights in order of "which game was most exciting," and they give pretty close to equal time and discussion to each team. I know I can watch them and see more than a 20-second highlight video and zero discussion about the Orioles. And if I'm interested, I can see more than that about the Pirates, Royals, and Reds as well.

Archived