Orioles vs. White Sox 4/21/09 Game 1

baseballnelie

Game time is soon, so I think its time to start the thread.

Tonights Lineups

For the Orioles:

Brian Roberts - 2B

Lou Montanez - LF

Nick Markakis - RF

Aubrey Huff - 1B

Ty Wigginton - 3B

Luke Scott - DH

Gregg Zaun - C

Felix Pie - CF

Cesar Izturis - SS

Brad Bergesen - P

For the White Sox:

Getz - 2B

Fields - 3B

Quentin - LF

Thome - DH

Dye - RF

Konerko - 1B

Pierzynski - C

Ramirez - SS

Anderson - CF

Contreras - P

Also on MLB.com right now it says delayed for the game. I'm not in Baltimore, so I don't know the weather right now, but hopefully it won't be for too long.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also on MLB.com right now it says delayed for the game. I'm not in Baltimore, so I don't know the weather right now, but hopefully it won't be for too long.

The rain just started, and there's a lightning delay that forced all the fans in open-air areas to seek cover. This game's not starting very soon.

The rain just started, and there's a lightning delay that forced all the fans in open-air areas to seek cover. This game's not starting very soon.

Not only is the weather bad, but so is the TV announcing team--Hunter and Martinez...it's a good thing they don't have to entertain us through the rain delay like announcers did back in the day.

Ahh ok thanks. That gives me time to go get food then, so I went won't miss anything when it does start. I remember having that rain down here Sunday night. The thunder and lightning was crazy.

Archived