5/4 O's at Tampa

PaulBako

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think that's fair to say.

I mean he seems to be a really relaxed dude. He may have been brought up to not show up umpires growing up, who knows? I really think Jones is pretty competitive. I see him get pretty frustrated in the OF when a hit falls in front of him or he misplays something. It just might be an umpire thing.

I think there's some truth to this. I've seen Jones get absolutely pissed at himself when he makes a mistake, but in general he just seems incredibly respectful to everyone else in the game.

Somebody should have given the ump an earful though. I was seeing red just watching on TV.

I think there's some truth to this. I've seen Jones get absolutely pissed at himself when he makes a mistake, but in general he just seems incredibly respectful to everyone else in the game.

Somebody should have given the ump an earful though. I was seeing red just watching on TV.

I gave him plenty of an earful from my sofa.

That's the kinda crap that really stands out when you're 3 for your last 17, I guess.

Well the obvious reason is he is typically giving up many runs to the opposing team, but it's hard to get excited to watch a guy you know probably shouldn't be in a MLB rotation. We've all heard so much about the young pitchers and how we are a rebuilding club... so I want to see the young players!

I do realize we shouldn't bring them up yet.. but hopefully you know what I'm saying.

I do know what you are saying. It is very hard to watch guys that are just warming spots for our young stars and I think they get hammered on here a little more than they should.

I gave him plenty of an earful from my sofa.

That's the kinda crap that really stands out when you're 3 for your last 17, I guess.

What remote are you on this season? I broke my first during the Boston series.

Archived