5/9 Yankees at Orioles

PaulFolk

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At some point in the near future DT is going to have to choose between saving his pen and wining this game.:angryfire:

The range of decision is one measly inning (which could equal a non-measly number of runs).

I guess my first reaction to Lou hitting a homerun is not to say it was payback for a noodlearm throw in a blowout game.

As one of the people who gave Lou a hard time for his throw, allow me to clarify.

Lou's actually playing in this game, he is not immune to criticism.

Knocking Felix Pie as he wallows away on the bench is just poor form. I'm not up in arms about it, but it irks me a little when it seems that people are openly rooting against him. (not you, but others)

At some point in the near future DT is going to have to choose between saving his pen and wining this game.:angryfire:

The way Eaton is going as of the last 2 innings, it's time for DT to decide to win this game by pulling Eaton!

I guess my first reaction to Lou hitting a homerun is not to say it was payback for a noodlearm throw in a blowout game.

Well, I said something to the effect that he was making up for the throw. So what? He made up for it. Nothing wrong with that. It's good when guys make up for stuff. It's way different to be taking lame shots at somebody who's not even in the game. I don't see why you just can't admit it. Instead, you gotta change the subject to other folks. Just take responsibility for yourself instead of trying to drag others down with you.

Archived