5/10 Yankees at O's

VThokies

Anything to give the Yankees an advantage. I think if you look at all the calls over the years, you'd find a majority of them in the Yankees' favor. I haven't seen too many go against them.

But this was the correct call.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you stop what just happened???

Don't let them attempt stolen bases. The way it is going right now the O's would score more runs playing station to station then they are with the stolen base attempts. A team needs to maintain a 70% success rate for stolen bases to break even, at under 60% its costing the O's runs.

I don't care if its sliding over the bag, I don't care if its blown calls on double steals, if you can not maintain a decent success rate then don't attempt them.

Don't let them attempt stolen bases. The way it is going right now the O's would score more runs playing station to station then they are with the stolen base attempts. A team needs to maintain a 70% success rate for stolen bases to break even, at under 60% its costing the O's runs.

I don't care if its sliding over the bag, I don't care if its blown calls on double steals, if you can not maintain a decent success rate then don't attempt them.

Its a full count and they want to prevent the douple play. Every single team does that in that situation.

Sorry, but playing station to station makes it easier for the opponents in playing D. I agree with you that it is a huge problem, but you have to play the game.

Archived